[rollei_list] Re: OT: It's Coming Around Again

 On 10/04/10 09:57, Grégoire Jacques Vandenschrick wrote:

I whish I was a gifted engineer to try and prototype that...

sigh

I think that Kodak sells development kits but the circuit board might not fit in your back. I would suggest that you could start with the sheet film back and modify a sheet holder.

Actually, you could, with the help of a good machinist with a small milling machine, adapt a standard 6x6 digital back to the sheet film back. Perhaps these would sell! The problem is that these backs are about the same size of a Haselblad 120 back so it would be rather awkward on a TLR.

My problem is different. I would think that a digital back for my 3001 would be nice. The issue here would be whether a (slightly smaller than) 24x36 sensor would fit in the hole in the camera. Other than that, it should be possible to simply make a new, or modify the, film insert.

--

James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch