[rollei_list] Re: OT Infared film and shooting with it.

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:35:03 -0400

More confusion...

The working speed of a film is it's EI... its Exposure Index... as
determined by the shooter and his work flow...

The manufacturer's rated speed of the film is its ISO... there is no more ASA...

You can call it EFU (Egg Fu Yung) if you'd like, Jim, but the rest of
us need to understand what's being said ;-)

Eric Goldstein