[rollei_list] Re: OT: Hahnemuhle inkjet papers, anyone know of retailers that ship internationally?

  • From: Håkon T Sønderland <hts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:22:40 +0100

Hi Stephen,

I've also use B&H before. They are very reliable, but unfortunately not very cost effective for smaller items like this. Their shipping to Norway is very costly and you really have to buy something quite expensive for it to make sense.

I might try to pool with someone locally to see if we can make it pay by making a larger shipment. Amazon.co.uk or amazon.com has much more reasonable shipping, but they don't ship these product here unfortunately.

Thanks for you suggestion.  I'll keep looking.

Best regards,
Håkon

Stephen Attaway skrev:
Hakon:

B&H in New York City ships almost worldwide.

"We do not ship to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, or North Korea."

http://www.bhphotovideo.com

I've been a satisfied customer of theirs for over 20 years.

Hope this helps.

Stephen