[rollei_list] OT: Hahnemuhle inkjet papers, anyone know of retailers that ship internationally?

  • From: Håkon T Sønderland <hts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 16:05:36 +0100

Thor is right, prices here in Norway are sometimes outrageous.

I'd like to do more inkjet printing, but the papers I like are priced beyond the pale.
Look at the prices here:
http://www.fotophono.no/foto/products.aspx?intshopcmd=&group=2222860

A pack of 20 A4 Fine Art Baryta is about USD 100!

These papers are much more reasonable priced at amazon.co.uk and other places, but I have still to find anyone who will ships them internationally. If anyone knows retailers with useful prices that will ship internationally, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks,
Håkon