[rollei_list] Re: OT: Good News!

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 14:55:46 -0500

Glad to hear that, Ken. From what you described and what I have witnessed, getting a new assignment as a pastor is not a routine task.

I found some more Rollei liturature that I will send you later.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Frazier" <kennybod@xxxxxxx> To: "Leica User's Group" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:54 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] OT: Good News!

Listers, and friends,

Just thought I'd let you all know that my candidating sermon was this morning, the congregation voted unanimously, and I am now officially the new minister of the First Congregational Church, Waterbury, CT.

Here's the link to the website:

http://firstchurch-wtby.org/

thanks for all the words of support as this process has been worked through.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/