[rollei_list] Re: OT: Going over to the Dark Side

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 00:48:06 -0500

At 10:15 PM 7/10/2010, you wrote:
At 09:23 PM 7/10/2010, Don Williams wrote:

>For some perspective, imagine you walk up to a store with every type of film and format, all available cameras and lenses, all enlargers, all chemicals ever compounded, etc. You have >never seen 95% of them. Now take a picture!

No problem, Don. I know a LOT more about film and its foibles than you might imagine. 20% I might not be able to handle, but I would be comfortable with 80% of them.

I would never argue about that. I would suspect, however, that after you have spent 10% of your previous wet time doing digital you would be very comfortable in that medium.

Of course I will guess that you will stay wet until we are out of chemicals. The only problem is, however- No Chemicals means no digital products either.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

DAW