[rollei_list] Re: OT: Getting into 4x5 for the first time...

  • From: ralaubach@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:05:44 -0400

bingo, mark - you hit the nail on the head there.  we teach best of both worlds
and have students scan large format bw and color negs, and transparencies to
work on in photoshop and print digitally.

i'm in awe of you shooting model/hair period but especially in 4x5!  i wimp out
having preferred products or architecture that holds still and doesnt have an
attitude generally!

Bob Laubach

Northern Virginia Community College

Photo Dept