[rollei_list] Re: OT Estate Tex (was Re: Copyright Law)

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:02:57 -0500

Hi Thor -

Well, actually, the over-whelming majority of these posts were labeled
OT... we did try to keep my eye on that.

Marc uses his judgement and member feedback relative to how long/far
he lets OT threads go.

And lack of knowledge/experience has never stopped a member of this
list from opining, now has it? ;-)

Cheers,

Eric Goldstein, One of the Moderators