[rollei_list] Re: OT Estate Tex (was Re: Copyright Law)

  • From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:53:42 +0000

Hi Austin,
I started this deviation from the Copyright law thread by suggesting that
higher death duties and no income tax was fairer, in my opinion. Why would that
mean one was taxed twice?
I am not saying the current system is good, since I am not from the USA and I
know little about your taxes, though they seem much lower than ours.
all the best,
Frank