[rollei_list] Re: OT: Dream Cameras

  • From: "Robert Creason" <rcreason-1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 16:59:11 -0600

In my last comment I was referring primarily to a new Leica.  I probably
could do some swapping as I have about 10 or 12 cameras now, but when I
think about it, I don't want to let them go.  I think I'll be happy with
what I have.  I still like to run some film through most of them at one time
or another.  I even get out my Rollei MX once in a while.  I've had that one
for 54 years now and it still takes great pictures.  I took my Kodak
Medalist II (mod. for 120) out a couple of weeks ago - talk about weird
looks from people!! :)  But I do love that camera.
Bob C