[rollei_list] Re: OT Ancient Computers (was Re: Re: Rollei -Singapore) now analogue versus digital

According my info, C-41 and E-6 processes labs are still distributed in the
States widely, and according my experience, a well scanned film can reflect in
the digital file its personality, f.e.I can see it scanning an Astia slide or a
Velvia slide; monitor screens are not favorable for digitallized film images in
general, however they work very well for other means.-

Carlos