[rollei_list] Re: OT: 35mm RF (Voigtlander Bessa)

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:43:11 -0400

At 02:32 PM 4/19/06 -0500, Jeffery Smith wrote:
>Hey Marc, I saw a battery of three LTM lenses on
>ebay with the seller dropping your name while advertising them.

À friend of mine in Germany alerted me to that auction about half an hour
ago.  Interesting lenses and a bit murky in their heritage.  I already own
three of them, though I certainly did NOT pay anything like $1,500 for
them!  I believe that these three bring the total count of known 1.5/5.8cm
lenses to around 45 or so.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!