[rollei_list] Re: OFF-TOPIC - Bicycles

  • From: Frederic Fichter <ffichter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:21:08 +0200

Ha ha ha

"Variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailleur? We are getting soft. As for me, give me a fixed gear!" - Henri Desgrange, Begründer der Tour de France - 1902

Fred

On Jun 8, 2006, at 5:03 PM, David Restall - System Administrator wrote:

Thu Jun 08 15:25:00 2006 - Eric :-

This has been a great education for me. Since we have screamed tht
this is OT, one more question... how good/bad an idea is this?

http://www.bikeengines.com/

Hmmm. Sort of defeats the object. It's the cycling equivalent of a digital camera.