[rollei_list] Re: New to the list

  • From: "dbmills" <dbmills@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:41:24 -0400

I can't claim thirty six years, but for the past twenty or so I've been using
Patterson plastic tanks for everything from 35mm to 4 x 5.

Except for one or two instances of blatant "User Error" I've never had a
problem.

Perhaps I don't know what I'm missing by not using the best tanks, but since I
only develop 2-3 times a month it's not much of an issue for me.

Don Mills