[rollei_list] Re: New TLR owner ;-)

When I first brought up this auction, it said the "Item Location" was
Guangdong, China.  Getting to this auction via another method, shows Hong
Kong.  No idea how that happened!

I've never had a problem with anyone from Hong Kong...but I have from
Guangdong...and sometimes I've seen sellers/buyers from Guangdong list their
location as Hong Kong...  So, no problems from Hong Kong that I can attest
to, in fact, the sellers who really are from HK have been fantastic.

Regards,

Austin

Hi chatanooga,

Note the seller's location.  Many people, my self included, have had
problems (to the tune of being frauded out of $1160...with PayPal as a
willing accomplice) dealing with people specifically from this region.
Though this seller does have decent enough feedback, I'd still be cautious.

Regards,

Austin