[rollei_list] Re: New TLR owner ;-)

  • From: F Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:27:31 +0100

Thor,

In Germany your best choice might be Jurgen Kuschnik, he is fluent in
English. Dieter Paepke isn't. Paepke's work is equally good but he
communicates better in German. Jurgen has recently moved to Franfurt
am Main.

http://www.stutterheim.nl/rolleigraphy/rolleiflex_service.htm#d

Ferdi.

----
Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, Netherlands.

Op 4-mrt-2008, om 19:18 heeft Thor Legvold het volgende geschreven: