[rollei_list] Mr Carlos and likeminded members

  • From: J Saldanha <tyco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:22:03 -0700

Hi:

Surely the idea of the rollei list is not merely feeding and worship of the
rollei mechanical products? If Mr. C. wishes to illustrate his equipment and
method of usage with photographs, I suggest that he is setting and example to
be followed.

Rollei cameras were made to take photographs. Photographs are the end product,
the objects we want to produce using Rolleis because we understand they make
better pictures. Mr. Carlos illustrates this well.

I suggest he be invited back on to the list.

Best Regards
John Saldanha