[rollei_list] Re: More first Rolleicord pics...

  • From: Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 00:48:01 -0500

On Saturday, March 5, 2005, at 12:20  AM, Kenneth Frazier wrote:

> Ardeshir wrote:
>
>> Take a look at some of my winter pics, taken in December with a
>> Rolleiflex:
>
> Lovely photos!

Thanks!

> What film did you use for these shots?

I used Ilford HP-5. I got it developed at a local lab, I don't know
what developer they used. Not bad. But they did a lousy job of printing
(I had some 11x14 prints made). I am going to send the negatives out to
West Coast Imaging (see
<http://westcoastimaging.com/wci/page/services/bwprint/fineartbw/
piezprice.html>) to get some 16x20 inch Piezography prints made, on
rough textured 22x30 inch water-colour paper with jagged edges. Later,
maybe a Platinum print or two also, from "Photographic Traditions of
Maine" (see
<http://www.photographictraditions.com/services.shtml?platinum>).

> thanks for looking and commenting.

You're most welcome!