[rollei_list] Re: More first Rolleicord pics...

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:23:30 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth Frazier" <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
To: <rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 7:16 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] More first Rolleicord pics...

> Sorry for the duplication on this, folks.
>
> I'm new to the list, new to Rolleicord.
>
> Here's two shots from the first roll through my "new"
> Rolleicord V,
> testing the camera with handheld meter, on an overcast
> wintry day.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5ow2c
> http://tinyurl.com/5epeh
>
> Again, my thanks to the folks who helped me sort through
> the Rollei
> camera maze, and who put up with my questions as I made my
> purchase
> decision.
>
> I think I'm going to enjoy this camera!
>
> Ken Frazier
> Weston, CT USA

  Very nice pictures. Of course, it helps to have scenery
like this to photograph:-)
   My first "real" camera was a Rolleicord IV. I think these
are great cameras. They are light and easy to use (at least
to me) and are as good optically as the Rolleiflex, which is
saying something.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA