[rollei_list] Re: Minox Rollei digital TLR AF5.0

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 01:02:36 -0400

> Also the use of the waist level finder is real cool for a digital camera.

This is we get that with an articulated sensor on the back.
A very desired feature now. That and video.
I just saw a very effective add for one on a Nikon D5000 he's holding it
above his head to get shots at a rock concert.
Its like the Fellini 9.5 paparazzi shot Avedon shot of the cluster of
photogs and some of the guys in the back had Rolleiflexes high above their
heads up side down looking at the ground glass getting the shot; supposedly.

Mark William Rabiner