[rollei_list] Re: Making Prints

The  'filing' these images takes place not in the printing but in the
putting them in hard drives after scanning. And glossy paper is not archival
I'd use rag paper if any kind of permanence issues are in mind.
Those pages are for the birds.
They are aesthetically really awful and don't add to archival aspects but
make them questionable. They trap gasses.. People don't use them.
Its hard working out of a vacuum with no one to ask.
It helps to take classes and know other photographers face to face.

Mark William Rabiner