[rollei_list] Re: Making Prints

  • From: cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

Those are good criterions, I think to print the negs I have scanned previously,
if I like the results after to try different PS adjustments and the composition
is good, I'll print them; the scanning process helps to choose the images to
print despite there are differences about to scan them an to obtain an analog
print; anyway, I don't think to leave digital prints.

Carlos