[rollei_list] Re: Magic 2 - repair?

  • From: siufai@xxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:11:11 +0200

> So what should I do? Spend some more
> money on it to repair it so I can use it or sell it?

Personally, I find a Rolleicord Vb a better user's camera for the money so I
would recommened selling it if this is your only Rollei. Get a 'Flex with a
Planar if you have invested in Bay II accessories.

Although I have a fully operative Magic I haven't use it for the last year or
two. The nice thing about the Magic is its slim profile but as a user's camera
I miss the DOF scale even if I can control exposure like your Magic II.

Siu Fai