[rollei_list] Re: MF projectors

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:25:32 +0100

As far as I can see this is a single feed model, no trays/carusels.

I'm not looking for the absolute best, but looking for something with
good to great optical quality and reasonably modern feature set (i.e.
easy to use, easy to service, corded/cordless remote, trays or carusels
for easy storage, etc). I had a Czech built Meopta a few years ago, I
don't want to go back that way... Manual loading one slide at a time,
difficult to focus (threads on the lens were quite wide, making small
adjustments difficult), and ugly ;-)

I'm a happy amateur, enjoying my new Rollei 6008i2 :-) I'd like a
projector more in line with the camera ;-)

My cohabitant has a 35mm Reflekta Diamator AF projector, I was thinking
either we find a reasonably priced 6x6 one or we sell hers and get
something that does both formats (like the Dual 66P).

It seems there are many more PCP 80's on the used market than 66P's,
and I wanted to know more about the differences in use between the two,
or similar alternatives.

Anyone else?

Thor