[rollei_list] Re: Liz Taylor and Rolleiflex

Carlos, there was a wonderful exhibit of Mr. Worth's photographs of Liz
Taylor and other members of the "Giant" cast in Los Angeles. I think it's
over. I managed a couple visits to the gallery and I can attest that the
photographs were wonderful.

Liz Talory's incomparable beauty was evident.

A story about Giant, with the worth photos, is here:

http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2010/12/29/texas-own-gone-with-the-wind-george-stevens-1955-epic-giant/

Another good story is here, including a photo of Worth, with Marilyn Monroe:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/home_blog/midcentury/page/3/

And more good photos of Worth's, including many Hollywood stars, are here:

http://art-artifact.com/artartifact/collections/frank-worth.php

There is this commentary:

"Following his death in Los Angeles in 2000, relatives of the “reluctant”
Frank Worth found a treasure trove of incredible photographs capturing
screen legends such as Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Frank Sinatra, Dean
Martin, Jayne Mansfield and Elizabeth Taylor."

As far as I know, the Giant photographs are still on display and available
for sale.