[rollei_list] Re: Lens cleaning.

  • From: "john" <raga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 00:08:43 -0400

In a previous list someone noted a Russian guy who can clean lenses.
I would like to request those details again.Thanks. Marvin.

By clean, do you mean repolish and recoat? That would be Arax:

Gevorg Vartanyan,
http://araxfoto.com/
ARAX <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ah, those front element cleaning marks. I had thought of having a LTM collapsible summicron done, but haven't yet. You have to remove the offending element from the mount yourself (or have a tech do it for you), and send only the glass. Costs about $50 after adding postage to Russia and back.

John Wilton