[rollei_list] Re: Leicas and Nikons and Rolleis

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:53:06 -0400

At 11:39 PM 9/29/2009, Robert Lilley wrote:
>Hmm,
>
>I hear the high whine of motors as Marc's guns traverse for another
>round of technical gain say.   Any email now.

Sorry to disappoint: I rather appreciate Carlos' deep knowledge of the technical side of things, as I do that of Richard and Austin and Eric and so many of you.

I am delighted to see the List come back to life after three weeks of vacation. We are enjoying grand early autumn weather here in Richmond, VA, though my lawn tortoise is a bit grumpy, knowing that is a matter of weeks before he will be hauled inside to his winter corral.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!