[rollei_list] Re: Leica Repair options..

  • From: choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:57:23 -0500

Youxin Ye does very good work on LTM & M Leicas and lenses.  Does curtains, new
rangefinder elements at very reasonable cost.  CLA'd a IIIC for about $100 and
a Summar for $20 plus postage last year.
Has strong opinions on all things Leica and turnaround time is a couple days.
Check him out!
Health, Peace
Lance
Selma, NC 27576