[rollei_list] Re: [Leica] OT: Good News!

  • From: Michael Eric Berube <pj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:30:45 -0400

Truly news to make Airbus wince!
Congratulations to you (and Boeing) Jerry.

Be well,
Michael Eric Berube
GoodPhotos.com

Jerry Lehrer wrote:
Listers, LUG und RUG,

I would like to offer my congratulations und good wishes to Dr Frazier.

I too would like to announce that on last Friday, I completed my one
year "probationary engineering" program on the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
(after 50 years in the game)  They said I could stay on for another 25
years, or the rest of my life!

They gave me a 25% raise,  a kick in the ass and was told : "Now get back
to work!"

Jerry Lehrer