[rollei_list] Re: Krimar speed

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:33:00 -0400

I'm guessing here Elias but no, I think it would be close. Most
important, with a Silver oxide cell, any discrepency would be
consistent and so could easily be accounted for and corrected with the
film speed dial...

Eric Goldstein

--

On 10/17/06, ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's a great link Eric, thank you.

Do you think the meter would be that much off if set for 1.5 (alk),
but run on a 1.55 (silvox)?

Elias