[rollei_list] Krikor Comes Through Again

  • From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:17:53 -0700

My 2.8E jammed midway through a roll this past Saturday. I mailed it to Krikor Maralian on Monday (by Express Mail). Tuesday afternoon he phoned me with an estimate--said something about the main spring having broken. I had also told him about a "rough" spot in the focusing and he told me that it was slightly off and needed adjustment. He said that, since he had the camera open, he'd fix it that evening. Just now (Thursday evening) I got the camera back, seemingly in perfect working order.

I've recommended Krikor before and certainly will continue to do so.

Bob Marvin