[rollei_list] Kodak in play?

  • From: <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:37:40 -0700

Amidst the howl and fury, there comes movement in the equity
markets that suggests a deal to acquire Kodak may be imminent:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/299896-strong-bullish-activity-in-eastman-kodak-signal-of-deal-to-be-made-soon

I'm no banker but I thought you all might find the article worth.
reading. (The writer discloses that he is long Kodak.)
--- Rollei List - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Online, searchable archives are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list