[rollei_list] Kodak T Max 400, Rodinal 1+25, 3.5F and Epson 4490

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:02:01 +0000 (GMT)

This roll has some significance to me, it's the first
T-Max 400 120 that I used, it's the first time I
developed it using Rodinal 1+25, it's the first roll I
scanned using my new Epson 4490 and I used the Rollei
SKY GRADUATED FILTER for the first time in two
photographs.
The main explanations are in some photographs
captions, they are seven photographs 750x750 more or
less and then you need to click on the thumbnails and
even on the enlarged image if your OS reduces it
automatically.
I liked the Epson 4490 scanning quality, at least in
comparison with my former scanner and the software
allows more choosing possibilities in the
"professional" mode,I think I could learn even more
about it afterwards.
I also liked the T-Max ISO 400 and the way the Rodinal
1+25 at 20ºC developed it, however as Richard K told
me once, the Rodinal is a bit grainy for MF, anyway
the grain is reasonable for normal size enlargements:

http://silveremulsion.blogspot.com/

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).