[rollei_list] Re: Kodachrome Lyrics

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:27:21 -0700

LOL. Sorry, I am particular about music. I think a lot of the pop is crap.
Not old mind you, just particular. I think you have to be on drugs to listen
to the Grateful Dead (Jerry was a lousy guitar player) and others like Pink
Floyd.
Just an opinion from a Stones, Clapton and Allman Brothers fan. Also The
Cure if we want to get closer to your genre Thor. ;-)