[rollei_list] Re: Kiev 88 multistart lens question. (Aperture)

Hi Carlos and Laurence Thanks for the replies. I am fighting with ebay and I
wanted to be sure I had my facts straight about the lens. I sold a Volna to an
ignoramus who complained that the lens was defective because the "shutter"
renmained open too long above 1/60! He must think he has a Planar on a 500c! I
explained to ebay that his lens has no shutter but they agreed with him! Now
I'm getting ready for war with ebay!Thanks againJavier