[rollei_list] Re: "Kaligar" Telephoto Accessory lens for Rollei Automat

  • From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:13:50 -0500

SIMILARLY, i have a 0.7 mutar in bay III for my 2.8F.
i could run film thru the thing and develop it to find the answer
to the question i am about to ask, but for the fun of
it let me ask the fellows: how many stops should you open to compensate
for the mutar?

thx,

-rei

On Feb25 15:51, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
> Roger,
>
> The attachments did not corrupt the Rollei lenses, only the negatives..
>
> Jerry
>
> "Roger M. Wiser" wrote:
>
> > I had a similar telephoto and also a WA lens and used it for a time. I
> > never altered the exposure setting and it did not seem to affect
> > exposure . After a while, I saw no significant mm difference to
> > justify  using these lens.  I also wondered  it these attachements
> > corrupted the Rollei lens. I ultimately sold them. These lens
> > attachments have not been discussed  in this group but I am sure that
> > others are more knowledgeable  than I.  Roger

Rei Shinozuka shino@xxxxxxxxx
Ridgewood, New Jersey