[rollei_list] Re: Kalart RF's

  • From: Phil Forrest <photo.forrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:08:57 -0400

Kalart made a lighted attachment called the Focuspot for the
rangefinder.

http://lommen9.home.xs4all.nl/focuspot/index.html

I fashioned one up about 10 years ago to see how accurate the idea was
and since I used a focused LED for the light source, it was good out to
about 15 feet. Any dimmer light source would be too diffuse in all but
the very darkest conditions for the shooter to use.

Phil Forrest

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:00:21 -0400
Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 08:26 PM 3/25/2012, Richard Knoppow wrote:
>  >

philforrest.wordpress.com
gallery.leica-users.org/v/philforrest