[rollei_list] Re: Ivor Matanle

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 01:33:30 +0100

Marvin,
Not at all. The pictures were not made by the camera on its own but by the man
himself. I really fail to see how criticising someones pictures is not
criticising the photographer. It may be my limited knowledge of the English
language or perhaps you are just picking nits. No, you did not say he was a bad
person, you just suggested he is a photographer who takes photographs too bad
for publication. Happy now? As far as I am concerned, I shall end this
discussion. I have written all I wanted to write about it and I have taken
notice of your opinion. Next time I re-read one of Mr. Matanle's books I shall
keep your view in mind.

Best regards,
Ferdi.
----
Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, Netherlands.

Op 13 dec 2009, om 00:52 heeft Marvin het volgende geschreven: