[rollei_list] Re: Ivor Matanle

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 00:44:41 +0100

Well, I like his books and his pictures aren't that bad either. I have no
problem at all with your opinion, by the way. It's a free world. I do feel that
when you start criticising a person, you should take the time to spell his name
right. The name of the author is Matanle not Mantle as you called him twice.

Best regards,
Ferdi.
----
Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, Netherlands.

Op 12 dec 2009, om 14:15 heeft Marvin het volgende geschreven: