[rollei_list] Re: Ivor Matanle

  • From: Laurence Segil <ljsegil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 11:39:51 -0600

I would respectfully suggest that although his books may have their
shortcomings as all such works will, that Matanle's books on classic cameras
are fine sources of information and can be a valuable part of any
photographer's library.  One need only look for comparison at the
Hicks/Schultz book on rangefinder cameras to better appreciate the breadth
and depth of information that Matanle provides in his books.
Larry