[rollei_list] Re: Ivor Matanle

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 22:39:28 -0300

Father and daughter are human beings like any other human being and
then a valuable photographic subject, a photographer can take bad,
mediocre, good, very good, excellent and outstanding photographs about
his father and daughter as regarding any other human being too; you
can judge the family shots according their artistic value as for any
other image or you can have a preconception to disqualify them due to
that preconception and this way disqualifying  your objectivity and
your own artistic criteria.  I hope your family album could show some
artistic value to deserve your hope to sell it.

Carlos