[rollei_list] Re: It can be an emotional thing.

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:23:14 -0800

Marc,

You must know that I went to Stuttgart to get a Porsche, but I did
visit the Mercedes plant and museum.  On one trip, my racing
buddy who was with me, visited the Zeiss facility to pick up his
Contax IIa. This was in 1959.  We also visited the Beretta plant
in Italy where he picked up a .380 caliber pistol.  No trouble with
customs back then.

Jerry