[rollei_list] Re: In case the film counter does not engage on loading

  • From: Binjassim <tyco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 08:44:05 +0300

Hi:

I found when LOADing a film, the counter, which, at times, did not begin to start counting, resulted in the whole film to going through. And the solution was to put a little momentary pressure on the feeler roller, and the counter was engaged. May bd useful for someone who has this problem. Regards, John

----- Original Message ----- From: "CarlosMFreaza" <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>