[rollei_list] Re: I'm back again-again, and archives

There is a reminder link to the archives at the bottom of each post on
this list.

Eric Goldstein

--

On 2/2/07, Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 At 11:10 AM 1/25/2007 +0100, you wrote:

> This has been an interesting year, however I think I will be a bit
 > more active now.

 Welcome back, Don.

 > Since I've been off email for the most part, I now have a giant
 > collection of Rollei email.  I'd like to delete most or all of them,
 > but forgot how to find the archive for the group.  Any comments, off
 > line, would be appreciated.

 The current archives of all messages sent to this list on freelists
 since January 2005 are archived on line here :

 http://www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list/

 You can access month by month with a self-explanatory direct link like :

 http://www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list/01-2007/ for
Janury 2007
 http://www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list/09-2006/ for
September 2006, etc...

 all the best
 --
 Emmanuel BIGLER
 <bigler@xxxxxxxx>

 That was probably a good reminder for all of us.

 DAW

 Don Williams
 La Jolla, CA