[rollei_list] Re: Here is an odd ball Rolleicopi

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:50:51 -0300 (ART)

It's an interesting auction Dennis, I think a true and
complete collector item, perhaps one of the last
complete "Grosse" Phillips kits, it contains every
piece described in the Rollei Report II for the
Phillips PM 9300 equipment, the more complete
Phillips-Rollei kit to take oscilloscopes screen
photographs with normal film or Polaroid film; there
also was a smaller kit called "Little
Rollei-equipment" for macro photography without
Rolleinar using the Polaroid back and the Rolleicopi.
If I was a collector I'd try to buy it.-

All the best
Carlos

--- dpurdy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx escribió:
> 160084921007
> ebay item number...still cheap
>
> A Rolleicord designed for shooting oscilliscopes.  A
> xenar designed for
> close ups and a rolleinar 4
>
> Dennis

> with 'subscribe'