[rollei_list] Re: Happy MLK Day

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:23:57 -0600

At 06:01 PM 1/19/2009, you Marc wrote, in part:
 Oh, well, we cannot expect everything to happen all at once:

I'm not really politically inclined, however I would have been much happier to have seen the expenses of the train ride, the activities yesterday and today, and the overall cost of the inauguration, go into the general fund and have the coronation after the new president has done some of the things he has promised.

THEN would be the time to celebrate, assuming there is any money for such things.

Perhaps that's an un-patriotic position, but I think it does make some sense.

DAW