[rollei_list] Re: Happy MLK Day

  • From: wharting@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:35:57 -0600 (CST)

I've used all three and I like each one best.

bill

Jan 20, 2009 11:19:32 PM, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Just to ruffle feathers and get our dander worked up over something,
well for lack of a better _expression_, more interesting, what about the
Tessar 3.5 vs the Panar and Xexotar? so there.

Doug

--- Rollei List - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Online, searchable archives are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list