[rollei_list] Re: Happy MLK Day

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:51:29 -0600 (CST)

Marc,

That came out harsher than I intended it to. I am happy to agree to disagree.

Bob

On Jan 20, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Robert Meier wrote:

Marc,

Yes, you reject a widely accepted mainstream source of information because it shows that you were way off the mark in your casually tossed off "fact." So why should we agree to disagree? You were, quite simply, wrong. And you won't admit it.

But today is a glorious day.

Bob

On Jan 20, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Marc James Small wrote:

At 10:05 AM 1/20/2009, Robert Meier wrote:
The figures are from CNN exit polls:

Voter demographics

The following statistics are based on exit polls taken on November 4.
SOCIAL GROUPS AND THE PRESIDENTIAL VOTE, 2008

And I spent too many years working in politics to have any faith at all in Exit Polling, which is notoriously inaccurate, And CNN is VERY unreliable as a source, as well.

Pray, let us agree to disagree.
Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!