[rollei_list] Re: Handheld or tripod?

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:01:26 -0400

Jim's images are indeed sharp.

> Image stabilization (lenses & cameras)  cameras do help.

Sort of... tends to soften things a bit.

Tripod whenever I can, which isn't often, but I do notice a difference, even
when scanning.

Using a tripod is a different approach and that produces different images (from
handheld shots), and that's why I think people who are satisfied with their
handheld shots say their shots are just fine. They're finding the subject and
composition appropriate and compatible to the method - and so are the viewers.

Elias