[rollei_list] Re: Friday for sale

  • From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:30:31 -0500

I sure do - mostly for myself though. (I have a busy full-time job)

Peter J Nebergall wrote:
Do you repair Contax?
Peter Nebergall

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:37:03 -0500 Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
Sorry, Slobodon, I forgot to cut off your ad at the bottom of mine. Hope it doesn't cause confusion. One more try!

Friday for sale:
Updated 02-02-07

Photos available upon request.  Shipping at cost by Canada Post.

1938 vintage Zeiss Ikon Contax II rangefinder. Fully stripped down and restored by myself. Minor chrome loss on bottom back from contact with everready case. No chrome missing from front plate or wind knob area.
Not a camera that saw hard use......$350.00

Matching 1938 Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm 1:2 collapsible Sonnar. Good clear glass with minimal marks, some oil on the blades.......$50.00 or free
with the Contax II

Prewar Carl Zeiss Jena turret finder for Contax camera. 28-35-50-85-135
settings.  A nice user condition piece.......$150.00

Postwar Zeiss Ikon turret finder for Contax camera.  21-35-50-85-135
settings and parallax correction dial. However, glass is missing from
85mm turret........$50

Prewar Carl Zeiss Jena 8.5cm 1:4 Triotar.  A very compact, sharp and
HEAVY build chrome lens. However, there is a small chip in the glass, outside rear element. I've taken many photos with it and its a great
shooter......$65.00 takes it.

Zeiss Ikon postwar aluminum rear cap for Contax external mount telephoto
lenses......$25